The content of this website has been designed to work towards Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We aim to continually make improvements to meet these guidelines.? The design and coding of the website has been implemented to support adaptive technologies (such as screen readers and text-only browsers).
You may change the display font size to your preference using your browser:
- Internet Explorer users: Select View > Text size, and then your preferred size
- Netscape users: Select View > Text zoom, and then your preferred percentage size
- Mozilla Firefox users: Select Tools > Options > Content > Fonts & Colours then your chosen size
- Opera: Select Tools > Preferences > Web pages > Normal font then your chosen size
- Safari: Select Safari > Preferences > Appearance then your chosen font and size
NB:?other browsers may vary.
Style sheets and Font colours
You may import your own style sheet into this website:
Internet Explorer users:
- Select Tools > Internet options > Accessibility
- Next click on any or all of three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes
- In the same window you can change your style sheet by clicking the checkbox that says, ?format documents using my style sheet? then simply browse to your style sheet and click OK
Select Edit > Preferences > Appearance then your chosen colours and fonts
Mozilla Firefox users:
Select Tools > Options > Content > Fonts & Colours then your chosen font family
Select Tools > Preferences > Web pages > Normal font then your chosen colour
Select Safari > Preferences > Appearance > Standard Font > then your chosen colour
To conform to W3 accessibility guidelines, cascading style sheets have been used to create the layout of this site. However, the functionality and content are independent of this technology and users may disable the default style sheets to maximise flexibility with font resizing or implement their own style sheets in their browser preferences.
Please visit the W3 accessibility guidelines and RNIB web access centre more information.